Do you want to increase traffic to your site and increase sales? Create and optimize your Facebook profile to help your business.
Are you working well with your site, but do you feel like you need to do more to give your online presence the right impact?
We know that the feeling of getting lost in a pile can sometimes be decisive. But before you despair, take a good look at all the arrows you have on your bow.
One of these is as simple as essential: the company’s Facebook page.
What Is The Company’s Facebook Page?
To understand what value it can bring to your business, let’s make a very brief summary on the Facebook company pages.
A business page is a Facebook tool to create an online showcase of your company, make yourself known, acquire new audiences and build customer loyalty.
The company page allows you to create a social profile dedicated only to the company but also accompanied by a whole series of possibilities for interacting with the customer:
- Direct sales
- Direct contact
- Product catalogs
- Call to action
In addition, it allows you to monitor and analyze the progress of the page itself and, therefore, your digital marketing strategy implemented through Facebook.
What Are The Main Advantages Of Selling Online?
We have just seen a series of actions that you can perform through the company’s Facebook page.
Which aspect impressed you the most? We’re pretty sure direct selling will pique your interest.
Selling online means creating a store of material products and being able to make your services available to users.
If you cannot implement real online commerce, the company page will still be a showcase. It will allow you to make the sale indirectly, communicating and retaining customers.
What about the other advantages of selling online?
- It is accessible to all
- It’s free
- It involves fewer investment costs
- Guarantees immediate sale
- It helps you reach a vast clientele
A crucial step for an excellent online sale is opening a company’s Facebook page.
However, it’s not enough to open your Facebook page and invite your friends to like it. You have to make yourself known to the audience you care about.
How? Optimizing the company’s Facebook page. This is a necessary step to give concrete meaning to your work.
Why Optimize A Facebook Page?
Everything on the internet needs to be optimized.
Especially if you have a business, you must reach first to communicate with your customers.
In this mechanism, we can say that optimization is the process that allows you to jump in the eyes of your audience.
The reasons behind the optimization are the same that made you open a Facebook page:
- Increase popularity
- Increase traffic
- Convert traffic into customers
- Get your e-commerce up the SERP
In short, optimizing your business Facebook page will allow you to reach a much larger audience. A party will convert to an affected user.
By visiting the Facebook page, many people will want to know more about you and your brand, and you can direct them directly to the site.
In this way, the site’s traffic will increase, and it will begin to rise on the SERP.
Eventually, a portion of the audience will convert into customers, increasing your income.
How To Optimize Your Business Facebook Page In 6 Steps
You are now ready to go to practice.
Optimize your company’s Facebook profile by following these six tips.
Enter your company information
- Before opening the company page, you will need to enter information and details about the company.
- This phase is critical, do not underestimate it.
- For example, be very careful in choosing the reference category of your e-commerce.
Add Your Photos And Company Logo
- Profile and cover photos are more relevant than you think to communicate with the public.
- They immediately give an idea of who you are and how you are.
- Insert quality photos, respecting the dimensions of the platform, and professional photos.
- Don’t forget to include your company logo as well.
Create Posts And Content
- Leverage posts to create articles and content that appeal to customers.
- Every time you create content, you can reinvent it to adapt it to other contexts, just like the ideas you provide on Facebook and which you can bring together in a complete article.
- Finally, consider taking advantage of online forums to let you know and naturally talk about your products. Always without exaggerating, however.
Invite Users To Take Action
- A call to action helps tremendously in increasing traffic and sales.
- Facebook, among other things, allows you to insert many buttons that call for action: buy, send a message, etc.
- You have to decide how to engage your customers and invite them to take a specific action.
- You will see that they will more willingly accept the invitation than you imagine.
Focus On Visual Content
- Once your Facebook page is open, you cannot neglect it, so organize yourself to manage it better.
- Create posts, and bring them to life. The ideal is to provide content of various kinds; inevitable are the visual ones.
- Better videos than images, but don’t give up on impactful photos and infographics.
Engage With Your Business Page Audience
- Take advantage of the interaction. Use the stories to propose your products, discounts, or the latest news.
- Don’t forget to link the page to Messenger, so you can immediately reply live to all your customers.
- Facebook rates response time, so be careful.
- The ideal is to respond immediately and, above all, always to respond.
- This means that you must be the one to end all conversations. Otherwise, it will be recorded as a message you have not replied to.
- We talked about companies, but you can also use these tips to optimize the page dedicated to your professional brand.
- The effect will be the same: more traffic to the site and an excellent showcase to sponsor your new articles.
- You have to experiment. Let us know how it went!
Also Read: 7 Tips To Increase Your Reach On Facebook