With “Find my iPhone,” you activate the location function in iOS and can find your phone again if it is lost. We’ll show you how.
Would you like to be able to locate your iPhone if it is lost or stolen? Then you should activate the “Find my iPhone” function. This allows you to play a sound from the iCloud on your iPhone if you can’t find it at home or have it locked entirely in the event of theft or loss.
Activate “Find my iPhone” – Here’s how
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
- Step 1: First, go to ” Settings. “
- 2nd step: After that, tap on your Apple ID.
- 3rd step: Select the menu item ” iCloud ” there.
- 4th step: Scroll down the list to ” Find my iPhone ” and tap on it.
- 5th step: Tap the switch to ” Find My iPhone ” to activate. After activation, you can also switch on the ” Send last location ” function here. This is how Apple receives the location data of your mobile phone when the battery charge reaches the critical range.
- 6th step: Thus ” Find My iPhone works” that need location services are enabled. The above window appears if you have not done this before. Go to ” Settings. “
- 7th step: Slide the switch to turn location services on.
Quick start Guide
- Go to Settings (gear icon).
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Then select ” iCloud. “
- Scroll down to the ” Find my iPhone ” section and select it.
- Press the switch next to ” Find my iPhone. “
- Activate the location service when you are prompted. To do this, tap on ” Settings ” in the window.